Don’t worry, take a breath! We are here to help. But how you might ask?
We offer the process of improving the hurriedly written news stories, press releases, documents, speeches and other write-ups into readable shape.
We offer five different types of editing:
• Developmental, substantive, or content editing: we consider a document’s concept and intended use, content, organisation, design, and style. This purpose is to make the document functional for its readers, not just to make it correct and consistent.
• Structural editing: we make substantive or structural changes to a document, whether a book manuscript, educational text, academic paper or business report/promotional material.
• Copy editing: we revise written material to improve readability and fitness, as well as ensuring that text is free of grammatical and factual errors.
• Line Editing: we ensure that the sentences in a book or article are as effective as they can be. We are attentive to the writer’s individual style and approach the manuscript as a careful reader.
• Mechanical editing: we focus here on the application of a particular style, such as The Chicago Manual of Style or Associated Press (AP) Style. We look at punctuation, capitalisation, spelling, abbreviations, and any other style rules. (Just let us know what your preferred style is)
Other types of editing that have not been mentioned above are considered, just drop us an email and we will see how best to assist you.
Our process is pretty simple:
• Send us an email with a short explanation on what type of editing you are looking for us to do.
• Let us know how many words your e.g. document, is because this will influence the price.
• Let us know if you require any editing of imagery or any added imagery, as we do supply stock photos or personally requested photos.
• Have a 15 min to 30 min Zoom meeting with us explaining exactly what you require so we can better understand, and assist you, to your exact specifications.
Don’t forget to let us know if your requirement will be a once off, monthly or yearly subscription with us, as the more you use us the better your chances are of discounted prices.
Your quotation will be sent to you within 1-2 business days after the Zoom call has been held.
We’re excited to be part of your next journey, speak to us personally and we’ll try our best to really understand your vision, so that we can best execute it.